"The new way to live in South Texas"
The Coves at Lago Vista is a private lake community with many amenities including:
- Lago Vista is a well-planned private gated lakeside and water-skiing community that offers families a relaxed vacation lifestyle with recreational activities ie. Boating, swimming, fishing.
- 64 waterfront and 96 ranch home sites-Oversized and maintainable lots ranging from ½ ac. to 1 ac. - 19 acre regulation water-ski lake (2230'x275'x8' deep)
- The lake will be landscaped with over 100 trees for wind protection and aesthetic value.
- The community will provide a common dock area, boat ramp, lighted entry fountain, open cabana, and a swimming pool.
- 1 ½ mile west of Oso Creek on FM. 2444 (S. Staples) near all Southside amenities and future crosstown extension.
- 15 lots reserved for water-skiing access. 49 lots have non-power boating access.
- Highly restricted subdivision.
- Homeowner's Association and Architectural Committee to regulate and enforce deed restrictions.
- Minimum square footage requirements: Lake lots - 2500 sf.; Ranch lots
- 2200 sf. - Excellent school district - London Tuloso Midway and Flour Bluff I.S.D.
- Utilities-municipal water, individual wastewater systems, city gas, telephone, and local cable
- Association dues approximately $30/mo. for ranch and $50/mo. for waterfront
- Corpus Christi fire and police protection